Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Story Bird!

Because I'm graduated not more than 2 monts ago I do am eligible for the Pixar internship. That's something that I couldn't lose. I decided to do something and.. Do you know when people says that we also have to be lucky? I totally agree! I am lucky because I met such a good teachers out there, and I have a lot of friends that gave me some energy when I was feeling to leave everything! I would like to say a very Special thank to Mark Pudleiner that told me why and how.- Thank you Mark! Another Especial MEGA THANK YOU to Clint Morris Jalopy, who all the time spend a lot of good words for me, giving me courage and strenght ! I also had a time when I was going to leave this work, 'cause I was feeling not able to do it.
Thank you Moni and Vale(my sister) to tell me to keep doing it! And thanks to everyone gave me a lot of good comment on my drawings.

So, at the end of this story. Even if I won't be choosen by Pixar I think start doing this work, keep going and finish it was something that worth it! I don't wanna look like cheesy but.. I'm already a winner, 'case I did it! And now it's time to go back and fix what doesn't work ;-)



Here some ruff I did of the characters.-





4 comments:

quellobianco said...

ahahah che figata. Hai la mia stima.

thePusher said...

Grazie! Anche tu!

Rory Neil said...

Fra that's awesome really well done. Funny ending.

thePusher said...

Thanks Buddy!