Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thank you Steve Jobs

Sad day today.
I mean, my home page, when I start Safari is the Apple website. Everyday, before going to Facebook, before going to read the news, before everything.. I go to the Apple website and I admire it. Today there was more. There was Steve Jobs close up. Unbelievable. So sad.
No words for that, only a big Thank You Steve, for the big inspiration you gave me, for Pixar, for making me looking cool with my new Ipod, my new Mac, my Iphone and bla bla bla, you gave to the world a lot of magic and now, to have magic again we have to wait we don't know how long. But now God, can finally have the Iphone.

5 comments:

Tom said...

Post e illustrazione tanto belli che non nemmeno voglia di fare qualche commento sarcastico... Grazie, Fra. ;)

thePusher said...

Grazie Tom. ;-) So Fuckin' Sad.

Stargirl said...

So fuckin' cool, aggiungerei. Paura! veramente veramente bello!!!

thePusher said...

Grazie Bride, ci provo sempre, speriamo prima o poi di concludere qualcosa :-) Non dico come Steve.. Ma almeno come Dio ;-)

Chris Ybarra said...

Nice drawing! Mr. Jobs definitely played a huge role in why we are all passionate about animation.