Sunday, September 4, 2011

No reason


Ciao.
There's no reason why I did this.
There's no reason why I did a redhead teenager smokin' a joint.
There's no reason why he's walkin' with a pig wearin' a british costume.
There's no reason why he has mustaches.
If you're wondering if there's a reason why they're walkin' on a Vancouver Map.. I don't know.
Do you know why I did stars like that? Me neither.

The only thing I know is that sometimes our job needs to many answers and we have to be to much awake. This morning I decided to do whatever . RANDOM. STUPID. NONSENSE.
I have to make a test for a famous series of books so I'm kindof stressed. Today I decided to take a breath before tomorrow (when I'll start the test).-
And now, I'm finally going to watch Kung Fu Panda 2!
Thanks for coming to my blog and feel free to move around a see my other posts!
CIAOOO

Fra

No comments: