Thursday, April 8, 2010

Croco Deviant Contest

Hello everyone!
Firstly I have to say thanks to everyone who voted for me at the Travis Louie's Sketchoholic today contest; I had the first position! I was also happy to see a lot of good artists there (my favourite at all: Dalostboyz, Juanpablo Casstromora and Rapson) I had lots of fun (thank you Bobby Chiu!)

After that I finally opened a Deviantart account I am ilPusher and I had a request to take part on a contest.- I'm very busy right now but I mean.. it was so interesting! So.. I did it! I did this sketch first:



I realized that the proportions of this crocodile were to boring.- Then I worked a little bit more and I did this:




I did another sketch for the same contest, I'll try to do it tomorrow (or this weekend).- I also have a secret project that I'm going to tell you soon!

Thanks for watching me!!

CIao

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I especially love those details like the the way the crocodile holds the tiger's tail and the expression on his face...

Keep up the good work! You art is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting blog!! I like the fact that you post a sketch AND the final version together.

As for that picture, I think it's one of the best on your blog. So funny and colorfull. In fact, I'd love to see more illustrations of that story... For example I'd love to see the tiger as well (before he was eaten) ;)

cheerio,

matt

thePusher said...

Thank you!

I had to thumbnail a lot before, to find the right expression!!!!
I'm going to do another version actually with a close up of the Croco were you can see a little bit of the tiger inside :-)

thePusher said...

Ehi Matt,
for now, if you want to see tigers i did,
go to the sketches section you can find Tigre contro tigre Sketches.- I drew a lot of tigers there! auhauhauhauhauh!

THank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I found those tigers! They're so funny and cute! Gotta love that style. :) :)

matt

Anonymous said...

Good one! I'm sure the other version will be great, too ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty interesting. When will you post the other sketch?

ruth

thePusher said...

I'm doing a storyboard that has to be done until tomorrow.- After that, I'll do the other one!

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

Yaay, I never thought the croc could eat a whole tiger!