Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mascottes for friends

Hello to everyone!!!

I'm very very busy these days because I'm working on a short movie as our last Assignment in Vanarts.-

So I'd like to post things that I did before, actually I don't know when, I think like 2 years ago or maybe before.. THere's something that I still like in those drawings, maybe the proportions or maybe I don't know what.. But.. I did it for my friends, for their ORhestra, soccer team, club, whatever.. But I hope that you like it!


I love you very much!

CIaoOo

From ALberto Canepa's Idea, I just made the character , I hope to work with him again!


Another work for my friend ALberto Canepa :-)


My friend " Omino" asked me this



One of my best friend Fabio, asked me a mascotte for his soccer team




This was for my cousin and his Orchestra




No comments: