Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Colorful Panda.-

Once upon a time,
the storywriter I usually work with, Tommaso Valsecchi, came with the idea of a Panda sad because of his lack of colors.
I'm so glad that he actually sold this story and I'm waiting for his book (illustrated by a guy that I don't know) coming in 2010.-

Inspired from that story, I made these pictures with my favourite tecnique: collage.- maybe collage is not cool anymore (at least for Italian publishing houses) but I think that is very good to improve color skills and semplification.-

Here some examples of what I did (some time ago):





2 comments:

Tom said...

Ho sempre adorato questa tua versione del panda.... è stato davvero un peccato non averlo potuto fare insieme! Spero di rifarci presto!

thePusher said...

tranki Tom, appena arrivo ci facciamo!