Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hello!
Today I am so happy to say that I'm working on my new website, were you will find my New Blog, my new port-folio's and also the way to contact me in order to get some of my drawings!

The website it's almost done, now I have to wait to my friend Damiano to put everything together, he's an IT so he knows things that for me are so DARK or almost INVISIBLEEEEEEEE-WHOOOOOOO-

Ok. So, because my website homepage has a Banner, I'm doing some banners, here's the first one I did!

I hope you like it! I'm going to post the other ones soon... And I hope to see you on my website when it'll be ready to be online.. because that website it'll be also for my job.. Don't worry will be posted very soon!

Ciao and thanks for watching my blog!

Fra the Pusher


 and this is the study of colors I did before



No comments: