Thursday, July 21, 2011

I love doodles!

Ciao!

Wow a lot of comments in those days, I can't believe it.. Thank you very much!
I'm trying to be patient 'coz I'm having bad days with my job. Everything I'm doing doesn't work so I hope that working even harder will help to change this situation.

BTW... I did those stupid drawings.. something that make me TO NOT THINK about this serious money busy hard WORLD that usually I love but now I don't. Don't worry, it's only for now (by Avenue Q).

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR COMMENTS, I REALLY FEEL BETTER BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS :-)

Fra









3 comments:

Tom said...

...And Doodles love you! Bel lavoro, compare, machetelodicoaffà?!

thePusher said...

Grazie amico, ti voglio bene porca troia! Per questo ho letto in chiesa al tuo matrimonio con due lesbiche sulla maglietta!

Tom said...

Ti stai confondendo: ho letto io al matrimonio di due lesbische con te sulla maglietta.